Friday, May 8, 2020

Since we are all social distancing, I have decided to update my Blog.  My wife, Martha, and I are living comfortably in Valencia CA near our son, Steven and his family.  Our other son, Michael, lives with his family in Littleton CO.  All our family members are doing great.  We visit them frequently.

Since my last update, Martha and I have done extensive traveling.  We have visited all the official Presidential Libraries: Hoover, FDR, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Clinton, Bush 1 and Bush 2.  We will visit Obama's in Chicago when completed.  Our other goal is to visit as many National parks as possible.  We've visited 38 as of today.  Yellowstone NP, Yosemite NP and Zion NP are favorites so far.  We have also cruised extensively to Hawaii, Alaska , Panama Canal, and the Caribbean.  I also took a Civil War Historical Tour without Martha.(not as much fun) We also celebrated our 50th Anniversary in San Marcos TX in October 2018.

Martha and I will continue to travel and volunteer (Santa Clarita Food Pantry) as soon as it is safe to do.  I hope this finds you all safe.

2 comments:

NJ said...

Clark, I'm so glad to hear you and Martha are still doing well and living your best life. I still think of you and Jer fondly. Elliott and Walter, well all of your music, is pretty timeless. "Save a Piece of the World" seems so prescient considering all that is happening these days.
Anyway, just thought I'd drop a line and let you know even today your fans are still reminiscing and listening.

NJ aka Kitten (just another redhead).

Anonymous said...

Hey Clark!!!! I so glad to hear from someone from the school days!!!! This is Sherron (Whitaker) from starting at Washington Ave....... I've tried to reconnect with people from the old days!!!!!!! I'm in the Seattle area for the past 40 years. With the exception of 2011 - 2016 in Grand Junction, CO.