Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Great Honor

In January of 2003 the student lounge at McMurry University was remodeled and renamed "The Windjammers Lounge".  Phil Brewer, the current chairman of the McMurry Board of Trustees and Distinguished Alumni (2002), funded the project to honor the work the group did as ambassadors for McMurry.  The Windjammers were one of the reasons Mr. Brewer decided to attend McMurry.
(L to R) Pat Smith Hamilton Pruitt, Martha Miers Walter, Clark Walter, Phil Brewer, Cindy McCann Elliott Wilford




5 comments:

cwalter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My daughter Marti and her boys and I took a tour a couple of years ago. Seeing everything there sure brought lots of good memories. Mainly of when Clark was dating my sister, Martha.
Roy Miers

Halfmilpeepsight said...

I hope this gets to Clark. Been a long time my friend. Hope this finds you well.

Don Milsop
Miliani, HI

Halfmilpeepsight said...

Clark, it's been a long time, and I hope this finds you well.

Don Milsop
Mililani, HI

Eric Marrero said...

I would love to hear from you Clark - Eric Marrero (589th USAF Band) eric@ericmarrero.com reverbnation.com/eric marrero